SUP on the Stour
A relaxing and fun day stand up paddleboarding on the river stour in essex
If you’re looking for a gentle and relaxing water based adventure, incredible views of typical English countryside and an easy activity for the whole family then join us on the river!
Our Paddleboarding days are a great introduction the the fastest growing sport in the World. This really is an adventure for everyone and the perfect chance to learn new skills.
Join us fo a day of Stand up Paddleboarding in the rolling countryside of Eastern Essex.
We will meet you in Dedham Vale to begin your days adventure.
- Qualified friendly Instructors
- Activity Equipment: Paddleboard, buoyancy aid, helmet
- Travel insurance – Activity Insurance is!
- Transport to Essex
- Food & Drinks
- Please understand we will not accept anyone drinking, drunk or hungover during activities.
- None - But we can recommend some if you need it
Maximum group size is 8 however larger groups can be arranged by special request. If the group is larger than 12 people, multiple venues will be used to minimise environmental impact on our beautiful but fragile venues.
- Some sturdy trainers or walking boots please. Nothing too floppy.
- Lots of warm layers, including hats and gloves as you will be active but static when belaying. You can always take layers off (but please leave something on!).
- Waterproof top & trousers
- You can get our full trip packing list below
The British weather is highly changeable so we advise you to pack everything listed on the kit list – you could be walking in a t-shirt and an hour later need a full fleece and waterproofs on. Your guide will let you know pre-departure if the weather conditions are particularly extreme but as this trip is in the summer months, you should expect a mix of sun, rain and wind.
None provided on this day trip. Please bring your own.
It’s classed as Laidback. Chilled out to the max - some balance will help you progress.
Get started with a number of options to help you get the perfect adventure